Learn PHP From Our Experts
Each course offers real-life examples and interactivity to provide a robust and hands-on php training experience, to sharpen your skills and add new development practices.
PHP course is designed to provide non-programmers with a solid foundation in the PHP language. This course guides you through the basics of PHP with an experiential approach, filled with numerous examples and hands-on exercises, including substantial practice in coding parts of a functional application - an online inquiry app. All of the exercises are designed to reinforce key language concepts.
'Students get a chance to learn not only PHP basics course but also in depth skills which are used for building dynamic websites. CodeMax php training includes of all of core content of php course.'
PHP class is designed for PHP developers who want to further advance their skills in the PHP language and already know the basics of PHP syntax, language constructs, and web site functionality. It utilizes a hands-on approach with numerous examples and practical exercises - as well as a key development project - to enhance learning. All of the exercises are designed to reinforce key advanced language concepts!
What will I be able to achieve?
- understand PHP reference assignment and using reference parameters
- set up a development environment and configure PHP extensions using php.ini directives
- understand how to utilize strings and search character patterns using regular expressions
- build a simple OO class hierarchy, a foundation for modular code development
- interact at intermediate level with databases
- understand the basics of unit testing and debugging
- apply input validation techniques
- work with exceptions and error handling
- document source code with phpDoc annotations - consume simple web services